The Piper Spirit Office Complex project required Athena Engineering, Inc. to design and build two state of the art office buildings from the ground up. Both buildings are located on a 75,000 square foot lot (1.7 acres), and construction involved the coordination of several dozen trades.
Athena Engineering served as the general contractor, mechanical HVAC, and controls integrator. The first building utilizes a revolutionary energy management system that optimizes energy usage. A closed circuit security system, building access system and the HVAC system are integrated in one computer interface.
The Piper Spirit Office Complex has won multiple awards, including the Commercial Building of the year by the City of San Dimas. The interiors of the Piper Spirit Office Complex were designed in partnership with Jannie Chiera, President of Athena Engineering, Inc.
- 2 two-story buildings 9,300 square feet and 12,200 square feet
- Structural steel and fully grouted block construction
- All incoming utilities and site services
- Site grading import and export
- Brick fascia and exteriors
- 98 space parking area, asphalt and concrete
- Full cistern run-off and clarification systems
- Chilled water and hot water HVAC system with variable air volume control
- Security and access systems with video surveillance and digital video recording
- Full interior build-outs with all required services and facilities