We’re a place of go-getters, it-can-be-doners, and smilers.
You spend 40 hours or more at your job each week. We think you should really enjoy it.
We believe in exuding happiness and taking care of the people that make our customers happy. That means our people come first. We celebrate the personal successes, new babies, graduations, weddings, and all the good stuff in your life that make you a whole person. The work you do at Athena provides something most others don’t – at the end of the day you get to see your efforts produce something real and tangible.
So, if you also believe in working with the best in an environment of support, fun, and pizza lunches – come join us!
- Office Dogs named Bubba & Reilly
- You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions both personally and professionally. We offer classes and programs to help you develop YOU.
- Your birthday is totally a personal holiday, so you get your birthday off (and get paid for it!)
- Fantasy Football League
- Frequent happy hours
- Company Parties, but not like regular parties – we’re talking Medieval Times, Summer Cook-Outs, LA County Fair Tickets, Trampoline Dodgeball, Dave & Buster’s…
- Tons of opportunities to help our community – food drives, toy drives, walks, runs, and hot pepper challenges to do well by doing good
- Lots & lots of snacks
- Competitive Salary
- Pay for Performance
- Education Reimbursement
- Numerous training opportunities and company paid membership for professional associations and licenses
- 401K and Roth 401K with Company Match and immediate 100% vesting
- Investment Advisory Services
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance for eye exams, glasses, and contact lenses
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Plans (Health and Dependent Care) – with Company contribution
- Company-provided Basic Life Insurance, Basic AD&D
- Voluntary Life Insurance (Dependents Eligible)
- Holidays, Vacation, Personal Time, & Life Events Leave
- Long-term Disability Insurance
Get Social with Us!
Feature Article in Diversity Professional Magazine
SAN DIMAS, CA. – January 19, 2021 - Athena Engineering, Inc. is pleased to announce that the company’s leadership team was featured in the national publication, Diversity Professional Magazine (DP). The article, entitled “Athena Engineering: Conquering Adversity [...]
Our COVID-19 Plan
A Message about our COVID-19 Response The Official Stuff First and foremost, I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate each and every one of you as we deal with these [...]
Athena Engineering Project Featured by LG in Nationwide Case Study
Athena Engineering, Inc., a design-build Mechanical HVAC and building automation contractor located in Los Angeles, CA combined forces with DMG Corporation and M. Weber & Associates on a transformational project for the historic Wilshire Ebell [...]
To Our Daughters: Play in Dirt & Dream Big
By: Athena Chiera, VP of Business Development The conversation is always the same. I meet someone new, we stray into the career conversation and then a variation on this exchange happens: New Person: What [...]
2018 Holiday Rundown – From Athena’s Desk
The holidays are such a wonderful time around here for us at Athena Engineering. My parent’s (and Athena Engineering’s founders) Jannie and Richard, always put a focus on family, community, and giving back, which [...]
Building Systems Contractor based in SoCal - HVAC & Building Automation - Proudly Woman & Minority Owned #hvac #construction